The Spectrum Corporate Finance team are delighted to once again be shortlisted in the ‘Debt Adviser of the Year' category at the forthcoming Unquote British Private Equity Awards 2020.
If you believe we are worthy winners, then please vote for us before 5pm on Wednesday 16th September.
The voting process should take no longer than 10 minutes and you will be asked to vote in all the categories.
To view the full list of award categories and shortlisted companies please click here.
The awards are designed to showcase innovation, resilience and excellence within the UK private equity industry.
Why vote for Spectrum Debt Advisory?
- Over the past 10 years we have worked exceptionally hard to grow our debt advisory business to the extent that we are now nationally recognised by the Private Equity community as a trusted deal advisor.
- We continue to invest in our team and have recently welcomed two new experienced debt professionals to the team, making us a small (but perfectly formed) team of five.
- Over 90% of deals completed in the qualifying period were on behalf of Private Equity.
- Recently named ‘Dealmaker of the Year 2020’, Ian Milne has been providing transaction driven debt and advisory services to company owners and private equity investors across London and the South for over 25 years.
- During the COVID-19 lockdown period, working remotely, the Spectrum Debt Advisory team were available to support businesses and private equity investors to minimise the financial impact of the crisis.
- Our shortlisting alongside Deloitte, DC Advisory and Houlihan Lokey, is a huge testament to our achievements in the past year for an independent boutique advisory business.
Voting for the awards is now open, and the winners will be announced by Unquote in October.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Spectrum Team